SYP TCO GLASS
TCO(Transparent Conducting Oxide) glass is clear conductive glass, made by coating a transparent conducting oxide film (mainly including In, Sn, Zn and Cd oxide and composite multiple oxide film) uniformly on the surface of flat glass by a physical or chemical coating method.
TCO glass is firstly used for flat panel display. In recent years, the price rise of crystalline silicon has greatly promoted the development of thin-film solar cell. At present, thin-film solar cell accounts for over 10% of world's solar PV market shares, and solar PV TCO glass as a necessary component of cell front electrode has rapidly increasing market demand, and becomes a dominant high-tech coated glass product.
- High transmittance: Absorb more sunlight and improve photoelectric conversion efficiency.
- Conductivity: TCO conductive coating has a very low electric resistance, and can be adjusted according to customers' requirements.
- Haze: To increase the capacity of semiconductor layer of thin-film cell in light absorption, PV TCO glass needs to control the scattering power of transmission light, and the capacity is expressed by Haze. Haze can also be adjusted by different PV cell requirements.
SYP ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATED GLASS(CJF)
SYP self-developed online anti-reflective coated CJF glass, using the world's leading online CVD coating technology, has transparent and durable coating surface. In terms of the physical and chemical characteristics, CJF glass has all the advantages of on-line coated products.
- With the pyrolytical nanoscale transparent durable coating, CJF glass has higher visible light transmittance, and 2% lower light reflection than clear float glass.
- Stable and durable coating, easy to process, store and transport.
- Can effectively reduce the impact of curtain wall glare.
- Particularly suitable for demanding a clear vision applications, such as museums, display windows, showrooms, hotels and stadiums.
- Improve the photoelectric conversion efficiency of BIPV.
|6㎜ Clear+0.76PVB+6㎜ Clear||8||8||68||7||25||75||2|
|6㎜ CJF(1#)+0.76PVB+6㎜ CJF(4#)||2||2||66||4||30||74||1|
SYP TEC&WG GLASS
SYP provide a series of TEC&WG glass products with "thermal and heating"properties with advanced technology of NSG. TEC&WG glass features includeanti-reflective treatment enhanced transparency light transmittance and conductivityand etc. Because of the on-line coating production, TEC&WG glass provides goodelectrical conductivity and thermal control and heating performance. TEC&WG glass is ideal used for passive condensation control and thermal performance with the lowest thermal transmittance and the clearest visuals.
- Conductivity: electrically conductive for heated and thermal control,electrostatic dissipation and reduced transmittance of electromagnetic radiation.
- Color neutral: minimizing reflected color;increase transmittance and reduce haze to increase clarity.
- Durable surface: with the on-line coating technology,metal coating combines with the glass at high temperature, which can protect the glass from abrasion ,oxidation and fade.
- Easy processed: durable pyrolytic coating can be easily processed (cut, insulated, laminated, heat-strengthened and tempered).
- Bendable: the glass can be heated and bent.
- Ideal applications: automotive backlite, solar PV glass, switchable glass, touch screen glass, freezer, refrigerator, microwave and oven glass.
- Good supply: shorten lead time ,better cost control.
- Available in a variety of glass thicknesses and sheet resistances.
SYP's WG10, WG17, WG250 and WG350 are able to provide resistance with in 7~1000(Ω/□)as multi-choice electric resistance, they can be applicable to electric heating application of 220V, 110V, 36V etc.
Application of WG furniture glass: be applicable to rear window of executive car, electric heating glass, touch screen glass and doors of top grade refrigerator, micro wave oven and cabinet oven etc.
SYP UVA80 SELF-CLEANING GLASS
SYP UVA80 is Chinese first pyrolytic selfcleaning glass. This revolutionary kind of glass actually uses the power of the sun to clean itself.
SYP UVA80 is applied to float glass via on-line chemical vapor deposition, it is an integral part of one surface of the glass, and lasts the entire life of the glass. SYP UVA80 uses daylight which is abundant even on cloudy days to keep windows clean with a two-step process.
- SYP UVA80 loosens dirt, and gradually breaks down organic residue with a special self-cleaning surface that uses energy from daylight.
- When it rains, the water sheets off the SYP UVA80 surface, removing dust particles and inorganic dirt so windows dry without spots and streaks. Under most conditions, natural rain is sufficient to keep the window clean. And in dry weather, a quick spray with the hose will achieve the same results. SYP UVA80 dramatically reduces window cleaning, providing crisp, clear views.
The proper application of SYP UVA80 is with the SYP UVA80 surface glazed to the exterior of a building (#1 surface) in either a monolithic or Insulating Glass Unit (IGU). The SYP UVA80 surface requires several days exposure to daylight to be activated.
When combined in an IGU with an inboard lite of SYP Energy Advantage™ low-e glass or SYP Solar-E™ solar control low-e glass (coating on #3 surface); it provides the ultimate energy efficient/low maintenance package in one window.
- Saves cleaning time and costs
- Sheets water away
- Environmentally friendly
- Easily fabricated
- Breaks down organic dirt
- Never needs re-treating
- UV control properties
- Color neutral
Major thickness of UVA80 is 5㎜, 6㎜ and 8㎜, major size is 2134 × 3300㎜, 2440 × 3300㎜, 2700 × 3300㎜ etc.
- Residential homes
- Apartment buildings
ProductsPilkington Activ™ Clear/Pilkington Energy Advantage™
ProductsPilkington Activ™ Clear/Pilkington Energy Advantage™
|5㎜ UVA80(1#) +12Air +5㎜ Clear||76||21||20||0.72||0.72||0.83||0.83||37||2.63||2.86||2.72||2.8|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+12Air +5㎜ EA(3#)||70||24||21||0.67||0.67||0.77||0.78||30||1.84||1.89||1.87||1.9|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+12Air +5㎜ FGreen||65||21||16||0.62||0.63||0.71||0.72||13||2.63||2.86||2.72||2.8|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+12Air +5㎜ SFC(3#）||61||22||17||0.62||0.63||0.72||0.73||15||1.87||1.93||1.91||1.9|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+0.76PVB +5㎜ Clear||82||15||15||0.73||0.74||0.83||0.85||1||5.00||5.03||5.56||5.5|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+0.76PVB + 5㎜ EA(4#)||75||17||17||0.62||0.63||0.71||0.72||1||3.36||2.68||3.51||3.5|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+0.76PVB + 5㎜ FGreen||70||15||12||0.53||0.55||0.61||0.64||0||5.00||5.03||5.56||5.5|
|5㎜ UVA80(1#)+0.76PVB + 5㎜ SFC(4#)||65||16||14||0.43||0.45||0.50||0.52||0||3.42||2.78||3.58||3.5|
The above data are calculated by WINDOW 6.3 developed at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, except for having been given clear indication of standards.
The glass performance data will be finalized by the performance data sheet which submitted by SYP. Above performance just for design reference.
The tolerance of published data with respect to photometric properties is +/- 3 points. The U-value tolerance is +/- 0.1W/㎡·K